I am potentially bad guy because i am the one your folks talk about when they say "stay away from that kid..he's not good"
I am a potentially bad guy because i am one of those racist,sexist,hedonistic motherfuckers
I am a potentially bad guy because i am one of those losers people talk about when they say he could have been but ruined it all
I am a potentially bad guy because i am not averse to so called bad elements in society ,moreover i feel at home within the affinity of such pathogens
I am a potentially bad guy because i am the one who loves it when 'hero' in the film is getting bashed by goons or 'heroine' is getting brutally raped or when 'father' is getting mercilessly murdered or..(well you get the picture)
I am a potentially bad guy because i hang huge posters of Ted Bundy and Hitler in my bedroom
I am a potentially bad guy because i am active member of whale killing,feline/canine genocide and encourage sex determination clubs
I am a potentially bad guy because i keep wishing for endless attacks to happen in the city so that i could go on long drinking binges
I am a potentially bad guy because i am the one mommas warn their girls against
I am a potentially bad guy because i came up with ten reasons for being one in less ten seconds
This is who I am take it or i give a flying fuck!!!
0 comments:
Post a Comment